Enliven Services provides aged residential services to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives whatever their circumstances. If you value and respect older people and believe you can support older people to maintain their lifestyle we would love to talk to you.
We are seeking a highly competent registered nurse with at least two years experience in a senior position, to provide clinical leadership, management and support to clinical care staff with being responsible for managing clinical quality and risk. This is a permanent full time role and applicants must be flexible to work weekends if required.
The position is based in our Huntleigh Home in the beautiful Wellington suberb of Karori.
To be successful, you must:
- 5 years full time equivalent RN experience in provision of care to older adults
- Have a current annual practicing certificate
- Have experience in a clinical leadership role within aged care with the ability to provide sound operational and professional leadership skills
- Lead and support culture change by coaching and mentoring clinical care staff
- Have a knowledge of Eden and its principles
- Be trained in interRAI assessments (highly desirable)
- Have a Post Graduate Diploma or willingness to achieve same
Enliven is a not-for-profit service specialising in the support of older people.
For more information please contact Tim Levchenko-Scott, Facility Manager 027 3791052 or 04 4642020 or visit our website https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/ to apply.
Only those with the legal right to work in NZ may apply.
Enliven operates a “Smoke Free” policy.
Closing Date – 9am Thursday 14 September 2017