Coombrae Home, Feilding
Are you an experienced manager looking for school hours? We are seeking a vibrant and experienced health care manager for a 32 hour per week role at our Coombrae Home located in the Feilding township.
This is a varied and challenging role that will require you to maintain focus while balancing multiple priorities. This role is responsible for managing 40 staff and leads, motivates and educates these staff within a quality environment while maintaining high standards of clinical and business performance.
The successful applicant will have experience managing and developing a large team and will have ideally gained this experience in a health care setting.
You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Proven people management and team building experience in a health care setting
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement
- Leadership skills
- Sound judgement, decision-making and problem solving ability
- An understanding of person-centred care
- A forward thinking mindset and business focus with the ability to manage expectations, anticipate issues and manage risks.
Enliven, Presbyterian Support Central is committed to the Eden AlternativeTM whereby its registered homes work to develop an environment where elders feel empowered to make decisions and live interesting varied lifestyles.
You must hold a tertiary qualification.
Having a clinical background would be an advantage but is not essential.
Enliven is a not-for-profit service specialising in the support of older people.
To find out more phone Alison Russell, Regional Manager Northern on 027 577 4160 or visit our website jobs page https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 16 October 2017