Enliven Services provides aged residential services to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives whatever their circumstances.
If you respect and value older people, and want to see them continuing to live fulfilling lives, then we may have the role for you.
We are looking for a permanent part time Kitchen Hand. You will be working a minimum of 36 hours per fortnight including every second weekend in the kitchen assisting with general kitchen duties. To be successful in your application, you
- must have food handling experience in a large/commercial kitchen
- will probably have a current recognised food related hygiene certificate
- may have experience in an aged care setting
- will demonstrate a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- will ideally have experience cooking for the elderly
Enliven is a not-for-profit service specialising in the support of older people. For more information please contact Lea-Anne Morgan on 06 954 0031 or visit our website to apply: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
Only those with the legal right to work in NZ may apply.
As a community health care provider, Enliven operates a strict smoke free policy across all our sites.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 30 October 2017