Enliven services are implementing the Eden Alternative, an exciting concept which sees Enliven Homes facilitating a dynamic environment where leading a meaningful life full of fun, companionship and spontaneity is key.
We currently have a full-time (40 hrs pw) opportunity for a chef to lead our kitchen staff at our Woburn Home. The hours are 8.30am to 5pm Tuesday to Friday.
It is desirable that you have:
- A current cooking qualification, either:
- City and Guilds 706/1 and 706/2
- NZQA 75/1 and 75/2
- Or the current National certificate in Hospitality Cookery Level 4
- A current food handling certificate (NZQA 167 and 168)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading a team of kitchen staff.
- A current Driver License.
Enliven is a not-for-profit service specialising in the support of older people. For more information or to apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/ or email Manager Ginni Scott on email@example.com.
Only those with the legal right to work in NZ may apply.