Levin Home for War Veterans & Reevedon Home
- $29+ an hour
- Shifts available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Choose shifts to suit your lifestyle
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
The Enliven Bureau employs causal staff to cover shifts in our five aged care homes in Wellington.
About the role
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Lead and support Enrolled Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
- Practise nursing care in partnership with residents
- Comprehensively and accurately assess residents health and wellbeing
- Evaluate residents progress
- Ensure residents have adequate explanations of the effects, consequences and alternatives of the proposed treatment options
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who has:
- An current Annual Practicing Certificate
- At least 2 years experience or
- At least 3 years experience as a CAP Nurse
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to grow your knowledge through our clinical study days and Professional Development and Recognition Program.
- Competitive salary and allowances
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 15 April 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Sharyn Pike, Bureau Manager, on (04) 439 4967
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.