Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Chalmers is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care.
As a cleaner, you will:
- Provide quality cleaning services (full training provided)
- Understand and follow infection control procedures
- Help residents to maintain their individuality by helping them to do their own cleaning practices, if they wish.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Willingness to gain qualifications
- Effective communication skills
- High standard of personal hygiene and appearance
How to apply
Applications close: 21 March 2019
To Apply please visit our website https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Corie Haddock, Chalmers Manager on (06) 969 0030
As a community health care provider, Enliven operates a strict smoke free policy across all our sites.