Longview Home, Tawa
Are you an energetic and a creative person who is passionate about the wellbeing of older people, enthusiastic but calm and well organised with great interpersonal skills and a sense of humour? A commitment to Enlivens Eden philosophy of care is a key component of this permanent role.
The Clinical Co-ordinator position would suit a competent Registered Nurse who is looking for a position which would support their growth into a staff management role while still keeping their sound clinical assessment skills up to date. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to the above pre-requisites, the ideal candidate will have:
- NZ Nursing Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- At least 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse in New Zealand
- Sound clinical assessment and decision making skills
- Clear and succinct documentation skills
- Computer literacy, including InterRAI competency
- Confidence in direction and delegation of staff
- Enthusiasm for mentoring staff to improve resident outcomes
Enliven is a not for profit service specialising in the support of older people. Enliven offers staff a supportive environment and annual professional development.
Please note: please apply only if you have the legal right to work in New Zealand
Enliven operates a ‘Smoke Free’ policy
Closing Date: 24th January 2019
For more information or to apply, please visit: