Coombrae Home, Feilding
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. Coombrae Home, like all Enliven Central homes, embraces an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Coombrae is home to residents who require, rest home, dementia and hospital level care. We also have apartments for residents living independently.
We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives.
In this new role that combines the Home Manager and Clinical Nurse Manager roles, you will:
- Lead Coombrae Home on their Eden journey
- Provide sound clinical advise to staff
- Confidently give directions and delegations to staff
- Enthusiastically mentor and support staff to improve resident outcomes
- Review existing systems and recommend changes
- Manage expectations, anticipate issues and manage risk.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A NZ Nursing registration and current practicing certificate
- Staff management experience, the ability to lead, motivate and educate staff
- A track record of business acumen
- Experience and knowledge of resident-centred care, would be an advantage
Having a registered nursing background in general medical or aged care and management experience is essential.
What's on offer?
- Professional development to maintain your APC and grow your clinical and management skills
- A wide range of variety in the role, no two day are the same
- Clinical support with a recognised PDRP programme
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 22 February 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Alison Russell, Northern Regional Manager, 027 577 4160
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.