Woburn Home, Lower Hutt
- Full time
- Hands on leadership opportunity
- $80,000 +
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. Woburn is one of our largest homes, caring for residents who require, rest home, dementia and hospital level care. It also runs a successful day programme.
We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives.
As the Clinical Nurse Manger, reporting directly to the Home Manager you will:
- Clinically assess residents and make decisions about their care
- Confidently give directions and delegations to staff
- Enthusiastically mentor and support staff to improve resident outcomes
- Precisely document residents care
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse holding an Annual Practicing Certificate who has:
- Proven experience in aged care nursing in New Zealand
- Knowledge and understanding of the Eden philosophy
- Competency using computers including InterRAI
- Proven clinical excellence
- Experience managing clinical risk
- A post graduate qualification (ideally)
What's on offer?
- A great opportunity to join a team working in a large and well respected Home
- Professional development to maintain your APC and grow your clinical and management skills
- A wide range of variety in the role, no two day are the same
- Clinical support with a recognised PDRP programme
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 14 February 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Suzanne Simpson, Regional Manager on 0275740650
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.