- Full time
- Hands on leadership opportunity
- $76,000 +
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. Willard Home cares for residents who require rest home level of care and we fully embrace the Eden Alternative Philosophy. Willard Home recently had their grand opening of their new outdoor complete with raised vegetable gardens and shaded seated area. Home residents are supported to be active and respected members of the local community which includes a very active connection the kindergarten across the road and the school that surrounds the Home.
We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives.
As the Clinical Nurse Manger, reporting directly to the Home Manager you will:
- Clinically assess residents and make decisions about their care
- Confidently give directions and delegations to staff
- Enthusiastically mentor and support staff to improve resident outcomes
- Precisely document residents care
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse holding an Annual Practicing Certificate who has:
- Experience in aged care nursing in New Zealand
- Knowledge and understanding of the Eden philosophy
- Competency using computers including InterRAI
- Proven clinical excellence
- Experience managing clinical risk
- A post graduate qualification (ideally)
What's on offer?
- A great opportunity to join a team working in a large and well respected Home
- Professional development to maintain your APC and grow your clinical and management skills
- A wide range of variety in the role, no two day are the same
- Clinical support with a recognised PDRP programme
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 22 March 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Christine Tester, Manager Willard Home 06 357 6959
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.