Cashmere and Cashmere Heights Home, Johnsonville
- Full time
- Hands on leadership position
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Cashmere and Cashmere Heights is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care.
As the Food Services Team Leader you will:
- Actively supervise the day-to-day running of the kitchen
- Work with care staff to ensure resident's nutritional needs and preferences are met
- Ensure food is tasty, well presented and serviced at the right temperature
- Manage the kitchen budget and order stock
- Monitor and rotate stock to ensure minimal waste
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- A certificate in hospitality level, or 4NZQA 75/1 and 75/2, or City and Guilds 706/1 and 706/2
- A current food related hygiene certificate
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience cooking for a variety of dietary requirements
What's on offer?
- A great opportunity to join a team working in a large and well respected Home
- Professional development to train and upskill
- Competitive Salary
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 17 March 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Karen Rhind, Home Manager on (04) 913 2551
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.