Cashmere Home, Johnsonville
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
This role offers a minimum of 38.5 hours per fortnight on a set roster working:
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 4-10pm
Week 2 – Monday, Tuesday and Sunday 4-10pm
There are also opportunities to work additional hours to assist with covering sickness and annual leave.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will:
- Provide support to our residents in their daily living and social requirements
- Ensure the environment remains homelike
- Encourage residents maintain their independence and make decisions about themselves
- Follow support plans for each individual resident
Skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Good people skills
- Previous experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- The desire to obtain qualifications
- An interest in a career in the health sector
- A Careerforce Level 2 Health and Wellbeing qualification is preferable.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to achieve a number of NZQA approved qualifications in aged care
- Career progression
- Great team culture in a family friendly home
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 17 March 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Karen Rhind, Manager Cashmere & Cashmere Heights on (04) 912 2552
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.