- $19.80 + an hour
- 5 positions available
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Chalmers is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will:
- Provide support to our residents in their daily living and social requirements
- Ensure the environment remains homelike
- Encourage residents maintain their independence and make decisions about themselves
- Follow support plans for each individual resident
Position 1: 35 hours per fortnight
Week one: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 4pm - 9.30pm
Week two: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday 4pm - 9.30pm
Position 2: 35 hours per fortnight
Week one: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 4pm - 9.30pm
Week two: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 4pm - 9.30pm
Position 3: 55 hours per fortnight
Week one: Monday 11am - 6.30pm, Wednesday & Thursday 12am - 8am
Week two: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12am - 8 am & Sunday 11am - 6.30pm
Position 4: 38 hours per fortnight
Week one: Monday, Tuesday 8am - 1.30pm, Friday & Saturday 8am - 2.30pm
Week two: Thursday 8am - 2.30pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am - 1.30pm
Position 5: 46.5 hours per fortnight
Week one: Wednesday 4pm - 10pm, Thursday, Friday 6pm - 12am & Sunday 4pm - 10pm
Week two: Monday 4pm - 10pm, Thursday, Friday 6pm - 12am & Saturday 11am - 6.30pm
Skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Good people skills
- Previous experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- The desire to obtain qualifications
- An interest in a career in the health sector
- A Careerforce Level 2 Health and Wellbeing qualification is preferable.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to achieve a number of NZQA approved qualifications in aged care
- Career progression
- Great team culture in a family friendly home
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Please state your preferred position in your application.
Applications close 24 March 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Corie Haddock, Chalmers Manager on (06) 969 0030
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.