Woburn Presbyterian Home, Lower Hutt
We are seeking a vibrant energetic Manager to lead Woburn Home on their Eden journey while maintaining high standards of clinical and business performance. You will have at least 5 years staff management experience, preferably in aged care or health care. You will have a proven ability to lead, motivate and educate people within a quality environment.
Presbyterian Support Central is committed to the Eden Alternative whereby its registered homes work to develop an environment where residents feel empowered to make decisions and live interesting and varied lifestyles.
This is challenging role that will require you to maintain focus while balancing multiple priorities and will give you the opportunity, within a supportive management environment, to lead and support cultural change, drawing on your strong coaching skills and collaborative approach.
Having a clinical background would be an advantage but is not essential. You will however need to be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Proven people management and team building experience
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement
- A proven track record and business acumen within the aged care sector
- Sound judgement, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- An understanding of resident-centred care
- A forward thinking mindset with the ability to manage expectations, anticipate issues and manage risk.
Enliven is a not-for-profit service specialising in the support of older people.
For more information or to apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
Please note: all Enliven sites are Smokefree.
Please apply only if you have the legal right to work in NZ.
Closing Date: 24th January 2019