Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Chalmers is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care.
As a Kitchen hand, you will:
- Prepare and cook morning and afternoon tea
- Assist the Food Services Team Leader to cook tasty and nutritious meals for lunch and dinner
- Clear tables when all residents have finished eating
- Ensure meals are served at the appropriate size and temperature
- Maintain daily food and fridge temperature checks
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a kitchen (preferred)
- Good communication
- High standards of personal hygiene and appearance
How to apply
Applications close: 21 March 2019
To Apply please visit our website https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Corie Haddock, Chalmers Manager on (06) 969 0030
As a community health care provider, Enliven operates a strict smoke free policy across all our sites.