Huntleigh Home, Karori
- 24 hours peer week
- Fixed days – Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Huntleigh is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care. We also have apartments for residents living independently.
As a laundry team member you will:
- Provide quality laundry services for our residents
- Help residents who are able, maintain their independence by allowing and assisting them to help with laundry
- Identify and put aside any linen or clothing that needs mending
- Understand and follow infection control procedures
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Great team work and people skills
- The desire to obtain qualifications
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to achieve NZQA approved qualifications.
- Great team culture in a family friendly home
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 24 March 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Tim Levchenko-Scott, Huntleigh Manager on (04) 464 2115
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.