Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Chalmers is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care.
As the Recreation Team Leader, you will:
- Ensure residents have access to quality activities 7 days a week
- Actively supervise the day-to-day running of the recreation programme and recreation team
- Ensure the activities follow the Eden principles
- Manage the recreation roster and coordinate volunteers
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in Diversional Therapy
- Experience in a similar role
- Flexibility to work around events and special occasions
- A full drivers licence
- Knowledge of the Eden Philosophy
How to apply
Applications close: 20 March 2019
To Apply please visit our website https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Corie Haddock, Chalmers Manager on (06) 969 0030
As a community health care provider, Enliven operates a strict smoke free policy across all our sites.