Longview Home, Tawa
- $28.13 + an hour
- 32 hours per week
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Longview is home to residents who require rest home and hospital level care. We are also currently building apartments for residents to live independently.
About the role
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Lead and support Enrolled Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
- Practise nursing care in partnership with residents
- Comprehensively and accurately assess residents health and wellbeing
- Evaluate residents progress
- Ensure residents have adequate explanations of the effects, consequences and alternatives of the treatment options
Skills and experience
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who has:
- An Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in New Zealand
- Enthusiasm for mentoring staff
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Trained in InterRAI (preferred)
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to grow your knowledge through clinical study days and our Professional Development and Recognition Program.
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Great team culture in a family friendly home
How to apply
Applications close 28 March 2019
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
For more information please contact Sue Daken, Longview Manager on (04) 912 3070
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.