Longview Home, Tawa
Are you passionate about the wellbeing of older people, enthusiastic but calm and well organised with great interpersonal skills and sense of humour? A commitment to Enliven’s Eden philosophy of care is a key component of this permanent role. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a person with a passion for food, and an ability to cook meals during the weekends (or Friday / Saturday) while providing kitchen assistance on some week days. If you want to join a great team - working within our Eden philosophy to care for our residents, then please apply now.
Ongoing education is a key requirement of the role along with having the following attributes:
- Reliable, punctual, honest, respectful and flexible
- Good sense of humour and the ability to work well in a team
- Promotes resident choice and independence
- Good oral communication and written documentation
- A level 3 NZ certificate in catering services (food preparation pathway) is preferable.
Enliven is a not for profit service specialising in the support of older people. Enliven offers staff a supportive environment, continual education and ongoing career opportunities.
Please note: please apply only if you have the legal right to work in New Zealand
Enliven operates a Smoke Free policy
Closing Date: 24th January 2019
For more information or to apply, please visit: